Tuesday 7 June 2011

Hair maintenance could/SHOULD be a second job

Okay, so I haven’t update my blog in a really long time, however, it’s not noticeable because a while back I typed a few things (on MS Word) and I am uploading everything at the same time.

My one and only follower/supporter (my boyfriend) noticed the other day and asked me why I hadn’t been blogging. LOL!! (isn’t that sweet of him?) So so CUTE!!!!

Okay, so a few weeks back I decided to relax my hair with the little relaxer that I had left and it came out looking nice. I then decided to roller set but that didn’t come out looking good. I can never get a good roller set. I am going to try and roller set a week after a fresh (salon) relaxer and see how that works. Anyways, 2 weeks later my hair looked terrible and I decided to braid it…that also didn’t turn out great…YES I guess hair styling is not a talent of mine.

I took the braids out 2 days ago but I still haven’t washed my hair or done anything to it. To be honest I have been lazy! I was starting to give up on the hair growth thing, but today something snapped and I decided to get back on track.

Tomorrow I will be doing a deep condition (on dry hair) my first time ever and then shampooing and drying. I am doing the process backwards because its winter and sitting with wet hair (while waiting for the DC to work itself into my hair will not be such a great idea). Will see how that works. I’ll be using my sulphate free shampoo. Then I am going to air dry it and when its 80% dry, I will do 2 braids so that I can rock a braid out on Thursday. Hoping to have a nice shiny braid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment