Tuesday 7 June 2011

Eyebrows and hair

Believe it or not, there is something that I obsess about more than my hair, and it’s my eyebrows. I recently noticed that as fra as my hair may be, I always look a bit better when my eyebrows are groomed. Then while I was looking for hairstyles that can be done on fra hair, I found one picture of a lady with fra hair and groomed eyebrows. Her brows made her look better. Look, yes there was no way that one could miss the hair, but the eyebrows “opened” her face. She didn’t look as bad as she would have if her eyebrows were all over the place. Therefore ladies if you have never considered grooming your eyebrows, you may want to give it a try. If it doesn’t work for you then at least you would have tried it…but I have a feeling that you’ll be as hooked as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment