Tuesday 7 June 2011

Using conditioner as a moisturiser

While researching hair maintenance I came across a number of ladies who use conditioner as moisturiser. Now I don’t know how great an idea that is, however, yesterday I tried it. I must admit, I was pretty desperate. I had no clue as to what I was going to do to my hair and it just looked dry and lifeless. I thus decided to use my moisturising conditioner as moisturiser. Guess what, it did the job. My hair looked lovely afterwards, but I don’t think its something that I will be doing very often. I think that I would try it about once a week if it was a leave in conditioner, but it wasn’t, so I am afraid that it may make my hair fall out if used too often. I'll do it again some time (when I have a camera) and post the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment