Friday 4 May 2012

Hair Photos

To be honest, I had decided that I would not post these photo anymore because I now have short hair, however, I decided to post them after all. I figured that there might be a reader who has the length that I used to have and could therefore benefit from the photographs. I used to do these hairstyles when my hair was getting a bit fra. For the hairstyle on second and third photographs I would just braid it overnight (after moisturising it) and then undo the braids in the morning. Then, believe it or not, use this old woven belt - I saved it from an old outfit and made a fabulous (even if I say so myself) hair band out of it. The first photograph is just a simple set that I then accessorised with a hair band.


So here goes ladies...








No comments:

Post a Comment