Thursday 3 May 2012

MAJOR SETBACK!!!!

As the title of this post says, I have had a MAJOR set back on my hair growth journey. In previous posts I had stated that I had decided to start wearing doeks to bed instead of the stockings that I have worn almost all my life. Well, I did, and this was the biggest mistake EVER!

I bought two scarves made of 100% silk for R99 each from Woolworths and I wore them almost every night for a few months. I started noticing that my hairline was receding but I attributed it to my hairstyles at the time and thought it would grow back. YHO, hae ke, it didnt. Instead it just got worse to the point where I have now cut my hair completely. Its short short :o(

I decided that I could either be miserable about not having my almost fabulous hair, or I could see it as a chance to start taking good care of my hair. It will be a fabulous opportunity to document my hair journey from the very beginning.

Lets do this!!!!

I have decided to load 2 photographs, one showing when my hairline started receding and another showing the current length of my hair. You don't have to have 20/20 vision to see the sad state that my hairline is still in (sad face).



No comments:

Post a Comment