Monday 14 May 2012

Taking Pills for hair growth

Ever since my hairline dilemma, I have been seriously considering taking pills for my hair.


My only problem is that I don't know how they will affect the rest of my body. I'm not a doctor, so I'm not sure whether these pills would be as good as taking vitamins, but surely if they were bad they wouldn't be sold in reputable stores right?


This has become a real issue for me because on the one hand I think these pills could help boost the health and length of my hair, but on the other hand I don't want to ingest stuff that does nothing for my body, other than giving my liver more toxins to get rid of.


I think I will do more research on the effects of these pills on the body before making a final decision. If anyone can help please do

No comments:

Post a Comment