Monday 14 May 2012

What this blog is about

I felt the need to clarify that this blog is about my experiences with my hair as a black woman. Its not meant to give professional advise on hair, but rather tips and suggestions.


I'm not a hairdresser, but a black woman trying to find ways to take better care of my hair.


I'm hoping for this blog to be a platform where we as black women can give one another tips about our hair and share the good, bad and down right embarrassing experiences we've had with our hair (hence you may leave comments or email me). Let's please do this while still being polite towards one another, and if we don't agree on certain things then that's fine. Not agreeing simply means that we give other people more options on how to take care of their hair.


I aim to interview women whose hair I like as well as interview professionals from time to time. Also, although I mainly blog about relaxed hair, I will be writing about other types i.e natural, dreds, weaves, wigs etc. I would like for this to be a platform where we can let our hair down (excuse the pun) and hopefully help each other through bad hair days coz we all know there's nothing worse than a black woman's hairstyle gone wrong EISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment